Monday, September 04, 2006

what's wrong with me...?

i don't know why but i cannot help thinking that my cell phone's going to explode while i'm holding it... such a weird paranoia... wonder where that comes from... guess i've been feeling somewhat anxious... but about what...?
think since my schedule slowed down somewhat for august and september, i've been trying to figure out what to do next and stuff... then whenever i try to do something, like setting up a gig, thinking about new projects, i end up feeling so damn not focused, then get anxious, then feel like i'm stuck...
also i cannot help thinking that things seem to go a lot better when i'm not trying to push anything... then that's so passive... argh, i don't know anymore...
one of my mottoes has been to go with the flow... and i've been damn lucky so far by living it... however isn't it about the time for me to take charge in my life...? maybe it's some kind of block i need to get through...
hopefully it'll go away soon and i'll be able to sit down, breathe and focus... need to go away or something...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

이유는 잘 모르겠지만, 마음의 안정을 찾으셨으면 좋겠네요. 힘내세유.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just the time of year. I always feel like that at the end of the summer.

1:21 PM  
Blogger okkyung said...

thanks... i'm feeling better already... yes, autumn will do that to ya...

5:35 PM  
Blogger Violinuts said...

care for a collaboration?? shoot me an e-mail: pageshadow@hotmail.com

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home